March 25, 2007

Stampin' Up! Bootcamp - Challenge #1

I joined in on Stampin' Up! Bootcamp under the direction of my upline, Deb. This past week's challenge was: Mission Organization. Since I made an effort to clean my office/scrapbook/stamp room, I thought I'd share photos of my space (I absolutely love to see other people's scrapping spaces). The real challenge will be if I can keep it this way!

My kitchen workspace: since I can't always be working in the office when the kids are around, just too much for them to get into.

Stampin' Up! cardstock files

My husband and I designed the cabinets in our office to house all of our clutter we didn't want to see. The L-shaped counterspace & table has been great to spread out and work on.

Some organizing details: the clear plastic storage is from Stampin' Up!.

My favorite part of this room: my ribbon storage in glass jars from Target.


Filing cabinet, ink pads, shredder & AMM {purple} tote to keep my most used tools right-at-hand.

Stamp sets and other miscellaneous stuff I can't live without.

1 comment:

Kendra Hernandez said...

what a great stamping space starr! and look how clean it is :) Love the glass jars with the ribbon stored in them