February 25, 2008

New Jeans

My Victoria Beckam Rock & Republic jeans have 'bit the dust' (tear). So I took The Rock (aka: my hubby Cory) to help me shop for a new pair of duds. We got a babysitter one Friday night, went straight to the GAP...and had good luck! I purchased this pair of welt-pocket curvy jeans.
I was dreading (& putting off) the time when I had to shop for a new pair of jeans, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm very happy with the pair I choose but still looking for another pair. If you have any suggestions of a good pair, I'd love to hear your ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey starr
the gap long and lean's are fantastic even for us short girls wink wink

Wendy said...

I'm a big fan of Lucky jeans (I get the Lil' Maggies because they're made short/petite)