January 17, 2007

Horray for my Cleaning Service

Yes, I have a cleaning service and I'm darn proud of it! It's the best thing that has happened to me since I became a Mom of two...literally. Last January when Scarlett was born, my Mom suggested that I should get someone in to help me clean. I was SO against this at first, thinking it would make me not much of a stay-at-home-Mom. But it was one of the best things I've ever done! Having a cleaning service in every two weeks around here frees up so much of my time and helps me keep up with all the other things I'm busy with, business & personal.

I had a few other cleaning services before I found Fussy Budgets. They are a Mother/Daughter team, Lisa Sheen & Keri Miller and I've known these ladies personally for 4 years as stamping customers. They started their own cleaning service about a year & a half ago. They have been great! Their attention to detail is amazing and I love how personable they are. They bring all their own cleaning supplies and are very quick...it takes the two of them 2 hours to clean my entire 2200 sq/ft house. If you have been thinking of how a cleaning service could help you out, you should give them a try and treat yourself. Here's their information if you're interested:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fussy Budgets as well - they come highly recommended by our home as well!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys are too kind!

We love being our own bosses and cleaning, although our own houses seem to suffer. What is it about the shoemakers kids going barefoot?

Starr, we're happy to come to clean your nice new house. It's always fun to see your latest decorating and creations. We would love to make a recipe box if only we had time to cook...

We have eliminated some past clients (no, not killed them) since we are now focussing in the SW area but will always make the trip to your house Starr.