February 20, 2007

Pink Runway Tote FOR SALE

I'm selling my virtually new PINK Making Memories Runway Tote for $45 (CDN). If anyone is interested, please email me or leave a comment. I absolutely love this leather tote, but have re-vamped my organizational style. I'd love to see it go to a good home!Details: Sling this stylish Making Memories Pink Runway Tote over your shoulder on the way to your next scrapbooking excursion. With spacious compartments and pockets galore, this high-function bag declares your chic sensibility. PINK tote color * Lined with PINK and white polka dot material * Made from faux leather that is water, tear and puncture resistant * Comfortable shoulder strap design * Compartments and repositionable zipper pockets for organized storage * Includes Making Memories exclusive Tote Charm set and one 12" x 12" plastic paper box * Package/bag dimensions 16”w x 15” h x 5”d

No comments: