March 26, 2007

Recipe Tin Class

I'm so excited to teach this class tomorrow night to a group of stampers at my place. Don't you just love the chocolate & ivory combo...the patterned paper is from the Au Chocolat line of Stampin' Up Designer Series paper. It also involves some embossing and a new technique called faux metal. I'm impressed by the way the tin turned out and can't wait to get my recipes organized for inside. If you'd like to take this class, I'll be offering it again in April, by popular demand. Contact me if you'd like the class details/schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved both of your recipe boxes !! But wandering where are you buying them from .I really would like to make my mom one for mothers day!! What does the tin cost?? Please let me know!! thanks
Lachalle Hodgson
stampindaisy@hotmail.com

Kendra Hernandez said...

This tin is just beautiful starr! That paper is one of my fav's! :)