April 14, 2007

And the winner is....

Kristine who said:

I found you on Donna B.'s blog! :o) WOW!! That's some really terrific stuff girl! My favorite stamp set is Roses in Winter by Stampin' Up! Although I love lots of individual stamps by Penny Black (the HEDGIES) but they aren't a "set" just individuals. :o)

Congratulations! Please send me your snail mail address via email and I will send your new goodies out on Monday.

Thank you everyone for posting comments. It was great to see who you all are and I read every single comment you left. I'm so touched that alot of you like my blog! I didn't realize that the BLOG CANDY was so generous until many of you commented on it. I've been part of a Stampin' Up! bootcamp with my upline (trying to boost my stamping business) and part of one of the challenges was to do a 'clean sweep' of supplies...that's where the candy came from. Just wanted to unload on some stuff to make room for fresh goodies. Don't worry, I have lots of stuff left to work with...I swear I could open a scrapbook store in my house.

This was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again when I hit another blog counter milestone.
Happy Stamping!
Starr

3 comments:

Donna Baker said...

woohoo for Kristine! I just sent her an email letting her know she won! lucky girl

Kristine said...

*GASP* No waaay!! I actually won, WOOHOO!!! :o) THANKS SO MUCH STARR...ummm, I'm trying to find your email address to send you my snail mail and can't seem to find it? You can email me at inksomething@yahoo.com I'm sooo excited!! I'll have to tell you a story, but don't want to use up so much space on your blog comments :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kristine.

Thanks Starr....that was fun and I learned how to leave comments. Now I can do it whenever I choose.

Diana