April 26, 2007

Details of 30

Well, it’s about time that I share with you the details of my 30th!

Those that know me well know that nothing makes me happier than being surrounded by family and friends. And that’s exactly what the weekend entailed! Most notably, my family traveled from Saskatchewan for the weekend; Mom, sister Christa, niece Kyra & nephew Kelby. They surprised me Friday night around suppertime! I had no idea at all that they were coming.

There are many people I would like to thank for making my birthday weekend special…especially my beautiful sister Amber for coming to my husband's aid and helping with the party planning...my husband Cory…our friends who were all in cahoots about the surprise…everyone at the Newbury Spa for our lovely morning on Saturday...Mom for babysitting the children...and each & every person who attended the party! I had a wonderful time and felt so special.

I could go on and on, so I’ll post the rest of the photos below which speak for themselves. The smiles and laughter that were captured say it all — 30 can’t be too bad if it starts out like this, right?!Photo of me & my '30' cookie baked by my Mom and iced using my Grandmother's antique icing kit...which is very special to our family.

1 comment:

Linda Av said...

Starr,
"Happy 30th Birthday Girl!"
I'm sure everyone else has missed your blogs as much as me. Great to see you're back and had a great birthday week(end)... Linda