April 21, 2007

My 30th Birthday!

So I made it....to 30 years old yesterday! I had a wonderful day on my birthday. First, my husband stayed home from work, due to weather so we were able to spend the day together as a family. We did some shopping including a scrapbook store and the workers sang me Happy Birthday. Then at the end of the day my sister Amber came over after she was done work. When she came in she told me to go to the door to get my present....it was the rest of my family from Saskatchewan (Mom, sister Christa, niece Kyra & nephew Kelby). What a wonderful surprise...my husband and family were in on it for weeks. They spoiled me with a new camera (Rebel XTi), picture frame, dust buster, balloons and other goodies. What a great day!

I'm off to the spa today and will report back with more birthday details soon!

17 comments:

Nancy said...

How cool that your family surprised you for you birthday! It sounds like a wonderful day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Starr, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! I wish I could celebrate it with you. Have fun today!!-Cindy

Unknown said...

Hi Starr!

Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a wonderful time getting pampered at the spa. What a great surprise having your family show up for such a special event.

Take Care.
Tamara

Crafty in Calgary said...

Happy belated, Starr. What a wonderful surprise! I am drooling over your camera! :P

Kristine said...

Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to YOU!...Happy Birthday, wonderful, awesome, talented stamper STARR...Happy 30th birthday to YOU!! :)

Laura Hit said...

Happy, happy birthday! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating and being with family and friends. Have a great one!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! The rest will be great....you will just keep getting better & better.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Starr!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome surprise, gotta love family!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!! Cheers

Shannon Tompkins said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you made it to 30 - I made it there last November and it really wasn't that bad though I did get an engagement ring on my bday and I was in Mexico!

Have a great spa day.

kathy said...

Hi Starr, Just wanted to say happy birthday and love your blog

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Have fun being pampered today!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Starr, hope you had fun. I love checking your blog. It's nice to see the kids, they are sure growing. Say Hi to Cory

Anonymous said...

Hi Starr, Happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry I missed out on the limo ride and all the fun - got stuck working late! Glad to hear on your facebook that you aren't suffering a hangover! Talk to you soon,
Marcia

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy (a little late) Birthday!!!! Sounds like a super fun day!
You gonna show us what you got at the scrap store????

Laura Hit said...

and I just noticed...your photo would also qualify for this week's color of the week challenge (black). Nice work

andij said...

Happy belated birthday Starr