April 29, 2007

Overwhelmed...

...but in a good way. In the past few weeks, with the anticipation of my 30th Birthday and all the surprises of last weekend, I just haven't been quite myself. I am the one usually planning these types of events for others, so to be in the spotlight {although cool} made me feel a bit out of place. This weekend has allowed me to re-group and settle into my groove again. So to all the readers I have out there, thanks for being so patient with me. And I can't express enough how special my friends have made me feel lately...thanks so much!

Today my best friend Dee-Ann made my day! She did a top-ten list all about ME! Wow does she know me and we have so much in common, thanks Dee for this great treat. Your list is absolutely scrapbookable! Dido back to you...except your household makes the greatest ribs (refer to #9 on the list) Check it out here: Dee's BLOG.

Check below for my 'catch-up' of the Year of Color Challenges. And remember, if you'd like to join, it's fun & free. All you have to do is contact Dee-Ann.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome you were able to accept...giving up control for a while, it is a hard thing to do! I don't handle surprises well and I think that is the control freak in me coming out..Kudos to you Starr!!!

dawnmercedes said...

What a great friend. I'll have to remember that for my friends' birthdays. Well...actually, my sister did that for me last year. A great gift!

Craft Accident said...

Hey... you should look at my blog today... some BIG news! :) Hint, hint! :)