April 26, 2007

The Surprise Party

It was exciting not to know where we would end up after the limo ride...it happened to be a new martini bar in Calgary: BLINK. Here are some fun photos from the night. I was so overwhelmed with excitement from all the surprises! I had an amazing time for my 30th...thanks everyone who was there and helped make it happen.

Yummy martinis!

The secret location of the party (I loved that it was smoke-free).

Secret guests already at the location...what a great surprise!

My husband, Cory & I...he was in on it the whole time. My Mom babysat the kids...thanks Mom!
The food was amazing!

Check out those oysters...so good.

Pam & I


Tara, Cam & I
Scott & I...one of my old dancin' buddies

(Adam over the shoulder) Amber & Heather

Our 'INK'...my other two sisters & I share the same tattoo.

The planners: Amber & Cory

The party just would not be complete without dancing!

No comments: