May 13, 2007

My Mother's Day

My Mothers Day was fabulous! My family really made me feel special for being a Mom. They spoiled me with gifts and we spent the entire day together. This was the first year I received homemade gifts...the most special kind...see all my goodies below.

Me & my kiddies...the little people who have made me a Mommy!

Beautiful orchids from Cory, Ace & Scarlett...picked out by Ace

Scarlett's handprint

Ice cream sundae made with epson salts, & a bath lufa...made by Ace

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Their rain coats with matching umbrellas are so cute! Where did you find them?

Kristine said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you got to spend all day together :) What a sweet picture!!

InspiredByInk said...

Gorgeous gifts!! Are those orchids real? Goodness I've never seen a color like those before. Love the rain coat and umbrellie... might inspire me to make a card like it! hehehe

thanks for sharing.

bobbie