June 25, 2007

Bloomin' Inn

We had a wonderful time during a scrapbooking retreat at the Bloomin' Inn this weekend. As usual we enjoyed scrapbooking & crafting till the wee hours, great food, some R & R and fresh country air. Here's our group photo from the weekend: (in the back) Haley & Dee-Ann, (in the front) Kim, Rhiannon, Jesse, Charlene, Kari & I Kim & Rhiannon touching the much-talked about 'hoof lamp' (creepy)
Rhiannon's first ever scrapbook page...she's a natural
Kari & Charlene...bridal bootcampers
Kim & Starr...little photo shoot
Dee lookin' hot after coming from Shelby's graduation
Kari's fiancee stashed this note in her supplies...how sweet!
Cowboy Don's singin' entertainment
The food is so good there...the best part is that they cook for you!
Dining outdoors...a real treat
Warm rhubarb pie for dessert...yum
The gals in front of Don's bus...
...and we loved that Don named his bus 'Chariot of the Sun'
Dee-Ann & I enjoying a guilt-free-mommy weekend
Beautiful photo of Dee (while talking to her hubby on the cell)
...and a great shot of Kim (I woke her up for this one)
We had fun talking photos in front of the new sign

2 comments:

andij said...

I'm soooooo jealous!!! I love that place and it has been way way too long! When are you going again?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great time! I am hoping to go there next year- I cannot wait!