June 12, 2007

Kiss Em Goodbye Open House

Thank you so much to everyone who attended my Stampin' Up! Open House on Sunday, it was wonderful to see you all! Some of the deals going on were 20% off all retiring stamp sets (continuing on for the month of July), used stamp set garage sale, make & take card & door prizes. Plans are already taking shape for another Open House in late August to introduce the new catalogue...available July 1st!!!
Door prizes...Pallatte O' Prints pad went to Laura Jamieson
and Reason to Smile stamp set went to Gina Devlin

Make & Take: Butterfly Card

Recipe (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Natural Beauty
Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mat Pack & Needle, Cutter Kit (distressing tool), Watercolor Wondercrayons, Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad your open house was such a success - wish I could've been there!

Laura Jamieson said...

Thanks so much Starr for pulling my name for a prize, I am so excited! Can't wait to see your yummy recipes posted on your site. Especially the Skor bars and the artichoke dip. Although it may not seem like it, I don't just come for the food.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

How'd you like to send your samples from the retired sets to the troops? They would love em I'm sure. Check out my blog for information.