July 04, 2007

Glittery Blossoms Card

'HI' from Oxbow, Saskatchewan! The kids & I are holiday-ing here in my hometown. I'll do my best to keep up with posting some creative projects. This is one of my favorite cards I've made in the last little while!
Recipe (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Big Blossoms, On the Spot (background)

Ink: Craft - Only Orange, Pink Passion & Tempting Turquoise, Classic - Pink Passion, Old Olive
Paper: Pink Passion, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories: Heat & Stick Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Heat Tool, Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder, Mat Pack & Needle

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Geesh, I'm in Regina now visiting my family! For far is it to Oxbow??

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Love the color combination!