July 16, 2007

We're Back From....

2210 kilometers
34 hours in the car
17 days away from home
2 countries
3 hotels
8 cities & towns
2 weddings
14 swims in the pool
2 great travelling companions
(Ace & Scarlett)
1 wonderful summer holiday
The kids & I had a wonderful holiday in my hometown of Oxbow, Saskatchewan for the past two weeks. During the trip we were able to visit many friends & relatives and see lots of places. Thanks Mom & Dad for having us for the stay...we sort of turned your house upsidedown for a while. Cory joined us last Wednesday and we all drove back together. It's great to be back and I'll be working on getting on track with our normal routine this week.
Stay tuned as I get caught up from being away. I have lots of projects & updates to share and blog candy too!

No comments: