August 23, 2007

Weekend at Glennifer Lake

We took a trip out to Glennifer Lake to stay at the Pinel's acreage the last weekend of July. We had a fun and relaxing time and also celebrated Cam & Tara's daughter Jarilyn's 3rd birthday. It was great to see some old Red Deer Valve & Fitting co-workers of mine and how their families have grown over the past 3 years of me leaving the business.
It was my first time driving the truck pulling our 5th-wheel trailer. It went well, I'm proud of myself and now have a new understanding of what it's like to pull a trailer on a busy highway.
Boating at Glennifer...as you can see, Cam knows our son well as he holds on to Ace who can't sit still, even in a boat.
Crystal, Abby & Jeff going for a rideAce, Daddy & Scarlett tubing...fun!
Scarlett's stay on the beach ended in a relaxing snooze
Kids in the bouncer...prior to dinner
The Grandmas: Cam's Mom Ursula and Tara's Mom Marnie
Cam cookin' on the barbie...thanks for the wonderful meal guys!
Lots of games for the kiddies
Birthday Girl: Jarilyn
Tara & Cam with the birthday cake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. We have a 31 ft Jayco tavel trailer and we camp a lot too. You are brave. I've never driven yet. I leave that to hubby and I read stamping magazines! LOL!
Great blog!!
Hugs,
Gina K.

Anonymous said...

Starr keep posting i am impressed with the content you include about your family and friends. It is very apparent how important they are to you.