October 24, 2007

Partying with Nelly Furtado!

Hannah & I had an amazing time in Las Vegas when her sister Charlotte took us out clubbing. Charlotte got us into JET Nightclub in the Mirage where we attended Nelly Furtado's VIP party. We were in awe as we danced with her & her entorage! Thank you so much Charlotte for a very memorable night!
We were just to the left of this photo in the VIP area

Hannah & I outside of JET Nightclub...the DJ was the best I have ever heard

Me at the Cirque du Soleil: LOVE show entranceCharlotte is a dancer/performer in the LOVE show at the Mirage She took us backstage...so cool even at 4:00am in the morning
Revolutions NightclubAfter that, Charlotte took us out for the most unbelievable sushi...yum yum.
Like I said, we had a wonderful night...getting back to our hotel around 5:30am!
Darrin & Hannah brought the kids back Cirque shirts...we just had to get a photo of the 4 of them... Scarlett, Ace, Carter & Lily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! So jealous, I love her music!

Alli Miles said...

Oh that sounds like it was fun. Congrats on the special evening. I went to school with Nelly In Victoria, BC. I get a chuckle at the old yearbook photos...she is as beautiful as ever.