November 22, 2007

Advent Calendar Class

Here it is...the finished project for my Advent Calendar/Cupcake Tray class. If you'd still like to make one, I'm holding a second class next Wednesday evening (November 28th) at 7pm in my home...the first class filled almost immediately.
Each square is embellished and adhered to a magnetic sheet (found at any office supply store), allowing you to stand the tray up against something for display. I used the Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! and each square shows a different stamping technique...so guests for this class are really getting a 'good bang for their buck'.
Inside each cup there's a Hershey Kiss treat!
Remember that the Holiday Harmony papers are only available until November 30th and also part of our Stampin' Up! Paper Party promotion...which is a really good deal. And don't forget...FREE Shipping in November! Contact me or leave a comment if you're interested in placing an order.
Special thanks to Scrapbooker's Bliss, who inspired me for this project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a super job Starr - aren't these a labor of love!

Christa said...

WOW, I can't think of a better way to start the holiday season!! I want to make one for sure. I'm sure Kyra would LOVE to help too (I'm sure Kelby would Love to eat the chocolate). It amazes me that you creat such wonderful designs, I guess thats why your my sister HA HA!! Take Care:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a cute and clever idea. Wish I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd sign up for one of your classes!!!
I would love to make one of those!
Would you consider sharing how you did it, in more detail??? Huh?

Thank you for always sharing such great ideas!!! I love your blog, although I am mostly just lurking!