February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a low-key Valentines Day since everyone around here is still recovering from colds & flus. I have realized over my 5 years of marriage, that if I want to do anything for Valentine's Day, I need to plan it. Don't feel sorry for me, my husband just isn't into made-up holidays and romance...that's just the way he is. So I made plans for us to enjoy a movie on DVD:
'No Reservations'
And indulged in a box of our favorite chocolates: Bernard Callebaut
More specifically the creamy caramel ones...yum!
We had a wonderful time and to top off my day, Cory left me a note in the kitchen before he left for work in the morning which simply said: 'Happy Valentine's Day'...maybe he is coming around? I couldn't have asked for anything more...love ya sweetie!
Happy Heart Day everyone!

2 comments:

Laura Hit said...

Hi Starr! Hope you are well. Where did you get those giant paper clips? They would work well for a centerpiece project I am working on. Thanks!

Christina Carnoy said...

super cute cards, and isn't that movie the best? dh rented it for us on v-day!