February 13, 2008

Technique Tuesday: Staples & Beads

When I heard of this technique at a Stampin' Up! meeting, I was excited to try it. It is simply beads threaded onto an unfolded staple and then attached to your project. I used a paper piercer to make two holes, then threaded my beads and placed the staple onto my cardstock through the holes. Then fold over the ends of the staple using a bone folder. Simple!
Recipe (all products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Little Pieces, Fundamental Phrases, Simple Serif Mini Alphabet & Numbers
Ink: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Groovy Guava
Paper: Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, So Saffron (textured), Groovy Guava, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, paper piercer (ProvoCraft), staple, paperclip, Green Bead Duo, Stamping Dimensionals, Groovy Guava ribbon
***Sorry I skipped a week (due to sickness), but thanks for stickin' around.***

No comments: