March 24, 2008

3/30

3/30
'Goodbye Nails'
After having gel nails for 3 years straight, I am taking a break (tear). I told my amazing nail lady {Casi} a few weeks ago that sadly this would be my last visit. Thanks for dealing with all my 'lifting' Cas! I decided to make this change since I will be The Rock's helper while building our house...and there's no room for 'I might break a nail' attitude. So instead of my feminine fingernails I had to find a way to bring a bit of my girlishness to the jobsite...I found Tomboy Tools! They have a line of pink tools just for us girls...I giggled when The Rock shook his head at me saying 'I have 5 hammers in the garage and what did you pay for that one?'.



PS: They're Canadian! ehh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

every girl should have her own tools Starr. I have my own power drill (until someone takes it) because I got tired of looking for things that ended up at the office or something. I'd like my own tool box too!
Way to go!

Anonymous said...

When your own tools are pink and you put them away at the end of the project and the "other" tools get left out then you can say ... "it is NOT me leaving out the tools; mine are pink!" Works for lost tools etc. I don't let the other half know where I keep my girl tools; so I always know where they are!!
:) Michelle I.