April 20, 2008

30/30

30/30
'Birthday Day'
Well it's official, I've entered my 31st year! I had a great day! Scott & Dee-Ann took me out while Shelby watched the kids...thank you so much Shelby, you are amazing! We started out at Starbucks where D bought me a misto. Then they took me to this movie...loved it! {If you know me, going to the movie theatre is one of my MOST favorite things to do, complete with popcorn} We headed back to their place to have some supper and watch the hockey game (at least hockey-lover D did) and topped it all off with yummy crave cupcakes. Thank you so much for thinking of me guys, I had such a wonderful time! If you want to check out more about my special day, head over to Dee-Ann's blog (you're a great friend D, I'll be your pen/email pal anytime of the day).
Quote of the day:
'It's your choice Vanessa. You can choose to stop being miserable and start to enjoy your life'
from Dennis Quaid's character in the movie Smart People

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Starr! Have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Hi Starr

Where did you see Smart People - I have movie night with a friend this week.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope your having a WONDERFUL one! -Samantha