May 29, 2008

Visit with the Chibrys

I travelled to Calgary for a jam packed weekend of work & play from May 29th - June 2nd. I arrived and cleaned up our Calgary home and said goodbye to it as the new owners were moving in the next day. Then I headed over to the Chibrys house where I was invited to stay for the night and for Dee-Ann's Tupperware party. It was great to catch up with many of our mutual friends and to some of them it seemed like we hadn't even moved away 3 short weeks ago. I was also able to meet Maks, D's sweet new nephew as seen below
I visited with Jenny at the Tupperware party
After the party, I had a wonderful time catching up, snacking and hangin' with the Chibrys. There's just something about spending time with my friend D that makes for 'never a dull moment'. They were so hospitable during my stay, I had a wonderful time!

No comments: