October 30, 2008

Our New Puppy

While I was away in Winnipeg, Cory notified me that when I returned, there might be another family member living at our house.  We had been taking for months about getting a dog for our family since our kids were so interested in having one.  After much thinking, Ace & Scarlett decided they wanted a large dog.  So when we heard that there were Lab-cross puppies being given away in a town close to Oxbow, Cory took the opportunity to take the kids to choose one while I was away.  I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her.

This is PIPER, the newest member of our family!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piper is so beautful, she looks just like Angel when she was a baby except she was gold and white. Isn,t it wonderful every time you come home , happy wiggley wet kisses and nips.Love mom phil

Anonymous said...

HE IS ADORABLE ! LOVE, KIIM