October 27, 2008

Trip to Winnipeg

My Mom treated my sisters & I to the Celine Dion concert in Winnipeg, MB...it was my first trip there in over 15 years.  It's only a 4 hour drive from Oxbow, Cory was so nice to keep our kiddos while I got away with the rest of the family.  I had alot of fun driving out with my sister Christa and her kids, it was a great trip.
Shopping at the Polo Park mall; it was one of the best shopping malls I've been too.
It was so much fun to roommate with my sister Amber, who flew in from Calgary.
We had dinner before the concert

My delicious meal
Kelby was so hungry...loved his pasta
Kyra saving her voice for Celine...too cute!
Concert goers: Amber, Mom, Kyra, Aunt Michelle, me & Christa
Kyra & Mom had front row seats
I enjoyed being with all of my sisters
Aunt Michelle & Mom...Celine lovers
Christa & Amber...we had great seats, 5th row on the floor
Kyra, checking out the Celine merchandise
Patiently waiting for the show to start.  This was Kyra's first concert!
Pretty good view!

No comments: