January 01, 2009

Project 365: 1.1


Welcome to PROJECT 365
With the inspiration from this friend and this new kit from CK, I'm taking on the 'Project 365' challenge...to document the life of our family with a photo a day. This isn't necessarily a blog challenge for me (as we don't have internet) but a new approach to scrapbooking which I've been really enjoying lately as I take a break from card making. I'm pumped to try this new approach to scrapbooking and believe it will be more meaningful & easy to keep up.

This photo is of our new 2009 calendar from Lang. It displays such fun & colorful images and makes me smile. Our family calendar is the place to mark down everything that is coming up or that happens in our lives. It's a great way to start off this fresh & new year...Happy New Year everyone!

I thought I'd also share our 'one little word' for the 2009 year: HOME! Since we're going to be making our new house a home, I thought it was appropriate. It's so wonderful to be putting down roots in such a great community and making our home in Oxbow!

1 comment:

Dee- said...

Awesome Starr...it is not always easy or fun to take a picture every single day but it is a great feeling when you snap that last picture! Congratulations on giving it a whirl! ~ Dee