March 12, 2009

Project 365 3.12


Uninvited Guest
Yes that's right, the snakes in the Little Winter Cottage are stirring with this nice weather.  This one crawled right past us on our living room floor...we've never seen any in the house on the main floor till now.  Cory rescued us from this disgusting snake and sent it packing outside where it froze overnight...this is what it looked like in the morning...yuck.  The only thing keeping me going is that we only have a few more weeks here till we move.

3 comments:

LiaL said...

I don't know how you are doing it, Starr! That totally grosses me out. I'd be counting the MINUTES until the new house was ready.

CrYsTaL said...

GROSS!!! The days on that calendar probably can't go by fast enough!! Well I hope you don't have any more "incidents" before you move

Anonymous said...

OMG Starr! You are so very brave, I'd be gone or babbling in a corner somewhere. Thank goodness it's not much longer till you move. See ya soon...LA