March 01, 2009

'Starlite Studio Photography' Launch

Today I launched my business, Starlite Studio Photography!
After months of research & photo shoots in the area, I was able to decide on the photography packages I'd offer.  The Oxbow Wedding & Grad Expo was the perfect event for me to launch and offer a few goodies to those who stopped by my booth.  Starlite Studio Photography has packages for: SINGLES, COUPLES, FAMILY, GRAD, WEDDING, PREGNANCY, NEWBORN, EVENTS & CORPORATE.  Please contact me if you'd like to receive a brochure.
A big thank you to Beth for designing my logo...I've had great feedback about my new 'look'!
There was a little Stampin' Up! at my booth too...not as much as I had hoped since most of it is packed.  But stay tuned for classes & an open house coming soon as soon as we move in to our new home.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my booth!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Starr!

Laura Hit said...

Looks great Starr! Congratulations on the launch and best wishes for your business!

Anonymous said...

Starr, you go girl! Congrats on your new venture. I wish you all the best and know your business will be a great success.
Linda A.