May 28, 2009

Project 365 5.28

Alberta Trip Day 4
This morning we took a trip to the Zoo!  There we met our friends Cindy & Chloe. 
I was amazed at how close the kids got to the peacock, they are not shy in the least.

Cindy showing the kids where to look for the hippos.
Scarlett & Ace loved these phone-like things at the each exhibit.
We made sure we all took photos with our cameras so that we can make an ABC book when we get home.
Scarlett, Chloe & Ace
Such a cute photo of the three of them.
Thankfully Cindy brought her wagon and my munchkins hitched a ride.
You wouldn't know it by this photo that it was a gong-show to get everyone together. 
We had a great time at the Zoo!
That evening, I was able to do a pregnancy photoshoot for my good friend Kim who was 38 weeks at the time.  I'll be posting the photos as soon as I launch my photography website...very soon!
On my way back to Ambers from the Inglewood area, I stumbled on this cute little store with an amazing sign.
Cute tray of Q buttons.
Also found this cool VW orange van.
I couldn't resist getting some photos of it.
Then it was time to meet my friend Dee-Ann for an interview.
It was so much fun, thanks D!

No comments: