May 30, 2009

Project 365 5.30

Alberta Trip Day 6
Edmonton All Day with Heidi Swapp!  My mother-in-law was so kind to look after the kiddos for the day so I could attend this amazing & inspiring event hosted by the one & only Heidi Swapp!
I was so happy to share this experience with Missy & Lachalle (from Oxbow & Gainsbrough).  We all travelled 13 hours to get there. 
It was so worth it!  To meet her & learn from her was priceless.
We sat front row...such keeners.
She was so easy going and full of ENERGY!  

Kim, Talia & baby Kherington.
Heidi showing us the new House of 3 wall decor.
I was honored to take the group photo for the event.
The girls & I with Talia.
And one last shot of Heidi & I after the House of 3 presentation.  I was so glad I stayed for this portion of the event.  She talked about blogs, scrapbooking, photoshop, photography & how it's wonderful for us to be involved in as much as we can. It was such a great talk, we all ended up in tears, but at the same time inspired by all the positive energy.   This industry is changing and I think she is on the right track to where it's going.
And a quote she shared with us that day: 'SHE created a life SHE loved'...so inspiring!

After a day like that, while driving back to Penhold I came across this beautiful skyscape...how fitting.
The kids had a great day with Gramma.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the Heidi Swapp Event in Edmonton. It was a BLAST, even if you screw up your project!! Missy