June 25, 2009

Project 365 6.25

Ace's first visit to Kindergarten. He had an interview with his teacher & got a tour. I think he will do just fine going there in the fall...me on the other hand, might have some Mommy-issues.

This evening I was at the Expressway Family Centre's fall schedule planning meeting. Afterward I was on my way home and this cloud was looming over town...doesn't it look eerie!
I went to another location to get this shot, so glad I stopped. It pays to ALWAYS carry my camera!

2 comments:

Dee- said...

these pictures are great...is the bottom one photo-shopped? the red ground is amazing, the cloud is just crazy beautiful.

I really enjoyed all the updates tonight -you are almost all caught up :)

Starr Mercer said...

Nope, no photoshop for these photos. I took the photo by the RM building in Oxbow (near Christa's house) where there was an orange-ish streetlight. They turned out cool ehh!