June 29, 2009

Project 365 6.29

Saying Goodbye to the Camper
Here are the kids fast asleep during their last night in our camper. I'm a little sad we're selling it because it was HOME for 5 months last year. I actually had a blast living in it, loved the fact that all that mattered in our lives fit into that 200 sq/ft house-on-wheels. I wasn't a 'camper' before we lived in it, I only agreed to go camping for our kids to have the experience while they're growing up.

But with our construction business being as busy as it is this year, we just weren't going to have any time to spend in the camper. We didn't want it sitting there for year depreciating. And the fact that it's too big to haul. And that Cory is getting sick of all the work that goes into camping. We found a buyer and decided to sell!

So bye-bye camper, I'll miss you! Maybe next year we will purchase one of these.



No comments: