July 15, 2009

Project 365 7.15

Today the kids went to daycare for my monthly 'catch-up on book keeping'. It was just me, my coffee and two laptops for the day. I'm happy to report that I accomplished alot and am well on my way to having year-end for our construction company ready to send off to the accountants.

My Dad came by to do some weed-wacking. I think he could hardly stand the look of our weedy yard. We are more focused on the inside of the house right now and are leaving the yard plans till next year. Thanks Dad for taking care of that for us, we really appreciate you sprucing it up.
Happy Mail! I am enrolled in this class at BPS. I have been a fan of Jenni Bowlin for years and am pumped to take her class.
Last night I convinced Cory to finally hang my rails from Ikea for my Stampin' Up! punch storage (thanks to Linda for this idea).
Slowly but surely, my studio is taking shape. I will be doing a detailed tour of my studio once it's completed, just have a few more shelves to buy. It's taken me a while to get it just right, so I'll be happy to share sometimes soon.

1 comment:

CrYsTaL said...

oohh I Like that, I've been wondering how to store those!!