October 26, 2009

Project 365 10.26

An early morning coffee with this friend started my day. Had a great visit with Jenny, Jackie & Anderson...just like old times, but really made me miss my kiddos.
Then I was off to visit Cory's Grandparents. I was happy in a way that being stranded in Calgary without a vehicle granted me one more day to visit family & friends.
Chinook Centre was my next stop where I met friends for a quick bite...and got my sushi fix!
Then a quick coffee with Linda at Starbucks, such a nice visit.

And I ran into Shelby at the mall after while doing some power-shopping :)
Got the call from my favorite-dealership in the world...Brasso Nissan...my van was finally fixed. I was so impressed with their customer service, I took them all chocolates. So happy to be going home tomorrow...had an awesome trip!

No comments: