December 03, 2009

Project 365: 12.3

If seeing these two dressed like this doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will...oh my!

Today we did some much needed organizing in our family room upstairs. I love a clean and organized bookshelf!
I looked forward to going out for supper with these gals ALL DAY, I was so excited! Lachelle, Trina & Missy are some of the most crafty & amazing gals I know...we've all become good friends. I loved having a visit with all of them since we're all so busy and find it hard to get together. So Missy picked a date and booked us in for supper at the Olive Branch Bistro where we indulged in cheesecake...after the delicious meal of course.
Smartie Cheesecake...yummy!

Thanks for the great evening girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the evening. We should make a point of having a get together once a month.

MH