January 01, 2010

1|1|2010

Happy 2010!
I'm back & ready for another round of Project 365. I love the challenge and this method of documenting our family's life...one photo a day. I thought I'd start off by sharing the 'one little word' I choose for this year: nurture

I choose this as my word after discovering the exciting news that we're expecting baby #3...due late-August. Now that we're settled into our new home there are many things in my life I'd like to focus on nurturing this year. This new little baby, Ace & Scarlett as they become a big brother & big sister, my relationship with Cory, photography, our family business & my blog. I'm very excited about this word & our year ahead.

We celebrated the new year in Minot with our friends The Irwins. We spent the day roaming around the mall, shopping at Target and swimming at the waterpark. It was really nice for us parents to relax and unwind each night by chatting after the kiddos went to sleep.
Here they are checkin out the gumball & candy display...thinking 'how could I get one of these?'
Michelle & I took Mercedes & Scarlett to the movie Princess & the Frog...thought it was so special they got to see it together in the theatre. Such a cute movie!

8 comments:

CrYsTaL said...

That is such exciting news Starr!!! Congratulations!!! I wish you a very healthy pregnancy, and look forward to reading about it on your blog!

Nik said...

Congratulations Starr!! That is great news and such a nice word to dedicate the next year to.
All the best,
Nicole v

Dee- said...

Awesome to see you back for year TWO Project 365 and what a great word for your family this year!

I (like every year) have been waffling back and forth on a few words and like past years will probably never pick just one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Starr!!! What a lovely addition this new baby will be for your family. I look forward to following along with all of the happenings of your life this year...it will be an exciting one!
jen engelhardt

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats Starr!! And congrats to the rest of the family. Very exciting news. We are expecting another baby mid-July! Take care & we'll talk soon!
Mandi

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Wow! Exciting news! Congratulations. I'ved been crocheting a blanket just to crochet & was commenting I have no babies to give it to! It might have to go to you! At this stage in my life there are so few babies to welcome! Take good care!

Russell and Lori

Lori said...

Wow! Exciting news! Congratulations. I'ved been crocheting a blanket just to crochet & was commenting I have no babies to give it to! It might have to go to you! At this stage in my life there are so few babies to welcome! Take good care!

Russell and Lori