February 15, 2010

2|15|2010

Ouch Scarlett!
The kids were playing outside on the snowy deck today with their Daddy...having a great time. They got too close to the edge and both fell off onto a wooden bird feeder. As they crashed into it, the bird feeder smashed apart and exposed a stick with screws, which caught Scarlett in the forehead (we're so lucky it didn't go in her eye). Cory rushed them both in and yelled for me to help...it was then when I knew by the sound of his voice, someone was injured. We both took one look at her gapping gash and said...'lets go to the hospital'. So thankful for Dr. B and his surgical glue which prevented stiches!

Feeling no pain, she was all smiles once it was fixed up & done. Hope it heals fast!

No comments:

Visitors Since Aug. 2011