March 24, 2010

3|24|2010

My new sidekick! I was so excited to purchase this new camera for my photography biz in January. There was a learning curve at first, but once I had it in my hands for two weeks, we became inseparable! I walked into the store fully confident I was going to purchase one model up from my Rebel, the 50D...but I got my hands on this 7D and it felt like butter. Cory was very helpful in the decision making, said 'get the higher end...you can handle it'. I was impressed by his confidence. Now I'm searching for the perfect camera strap for this bad boy...maybe something from here or here?

1 comment:

Lachalle Jones said...

Let me know which way you decide I would love to add one to your order too .I as well have been looking at these . But hated to make a order just for one .
~L~