April 20, 2010

4|20|2010


Me at 33...{just a few little tidbits about me on my birthday}
- I love polka dots
- listen to classical music
- keep my opinions to myself
- I'm happy to share ideas with others
- loving the color yellow right now
- my man is my ROCK
- 22 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy & enjoying it
- favorite flower: tulips
- music ALWAYS makes me feel better
- I twirl my hair when I'm preoccupied
- I'm not a fan of competition
- my kids make me SMILE
- I love to LAUGH
- creativity & art belong in my everyday
- friends & family are very important to me
- frequently wear funky tees with Lulus
- folding laundry is my least favorite chore
- lately I like to take photos of food
- organizing makes me HAPPY
- I have alot of respect & love for my parents
- enjoy watching movies
- font freak

No comments: