April 30, 2010

4|30|2010

Eye appointments for the kiddos today.
We will be heading back soon for another visit. They will be dilating Scarlett's eyes for more accurate testing. Sounds like she will be wearing glasses for a while to correct her eye that turns in.

Ace was his usual self during the exam...just had to push the limits and be goofy.

All & all they were both pretty well behaved for their Mama today. At one point, while we were out in public, someone asked me 'will they sleep on the way home?', implying they were busy-bodies and I probably looked like I needed a break. I replied 'no, they haven't slept during the day for years now. They're just very active, which I don't mind...better than them being inactive or unhealthy'. The woman just smiled and I smiled back...because I have this conversation in public more often than one would think. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both Rhett & I had to get our eyes dilated at our appointment.. Rhett did exceptionally good!! We have to go back to get his eyes checked again before he starts kindergarden.
Their also might be a possiablility he might have to have 'eyes' (what he calls glasses!)
What does Scarlett think of getting glasses?? MH

Starr Mercer said...

She's actually quite against getting glasses, doesn't want her cousin Kyra to see her with them...not sure what that's about. But we're going to try our best to show glasses are the coolest accessory you can get.