June 25, 2010

Fun Stuff Friday

Just some fun stuff to share with you this Friday!

Lime Ricki has the best 'Mom' swimsuits if you ask me.
Can't wait to purchase one post-pregnancy.
You can get lemon drops by the pound shipped to you from www.candy.com
I have the perfect friend in mind for this item from The Vintage Pearl.
I have been adoring subway art for some time now and came across this tutorial to make your own. Not sure when I'll get around to making one, someday I hope.
Project to keep track of all our summer to-do's, instructions can be found here. Hoping to make one this week and get our summer activities on track.

1 comment:

Lachalle Jones said...

I have made the summer to do list already will post a picture of mine .Finished up two weeks ago hanging on our wall by our front door .Its been admired by all :)
~L~