July 25, 2010

2010|7|25

We headed to the Minot State Fair for a day as our one & only family vacation this summer. So glad we could do this for the kids as they enjoyed it so much last year. I think going to the fair will be a summer tradition for us since Cory will have to stay close to home during the summer months as it's his busy season at work.

Auntie Amber came with us to help out with the kiddos...I sure appreciated having her there to help as I'm not too quick on my feet these days in the heat.
Let the ridin' rides begin!

Those smiles are priceless...made the whole trip worth it to see the joy on their faces!
Scarlett & I...cotton candy gals. We take a photo every year in front of the cotton candy shack.

Games...I love how I caught Daddy diggin' more money out of his pocket for Ace to try again...isn't that what fairs are all about!
More rides...

Merry go round

We ended our time at the fairgrounds with a ride on the ferris wheel.
View on the ferris wheel
And last but not least, some shaved ice to cool down!


No comments: