August 25, 2010

40 Weeks

Well, I've made it to 40 weeks of this pregnancy. Wanted to record some things I want to remember. Hoping to meet this baby soon!
  • I know I'm going to miss the feeling of baby's hiccups
  • I can't sleep but have never felt so well-rested, not complaining
  • I make at least 20 - 30 trips to the bathroom in a day...no joke!
  • can't believe that I will actually have 3 kids
  • sleeping is super uncomfortable right now, I switch sides every half hour and my ears hurt from lying on my sides
  • trying our best to narrow down the baby girl name list, we know her middle name will be Rose {after Cory's Mother}
  • Scarlett sings & reads to the baby
  • so thankful for air conditioning...with this hot summer
  • starting to get irritated with people asking, 'have you had that baby yet'?
  • I feel much better about things when Cory or my sisters are around, they lift my spirits
  • only have to make it till Thursday when the doctor is back, then baby can come whenever
  • I can't get enough orange juice
  • I don't have 'cankles' like I did with my other two pregnancies
  • Ace is confused, he thought the baby would be here before school starts, which is Thursday
  • booked a massage for Thurs and a pedicure for Saturday, really looking forward to them
  • I've lost 7 pounds in the last 10 days, not sure whether to be alarmed or concerned
  • lots & lots of {painless} contractions, just no action
  • this waiting in limbo is starting to get to me

No comments: