October 07, 2011

2011|10|7

Obviously Chic Editorial Shoot!
This photography session I shot in Oxbow with Obviously Chic store owner Jess 'Coco' Cote and models Alex Thieven & Bradley Swayze was a blast!  The shoot was to showcase fall outfits in coordination with the launch of Obviously Chic's online store.  When I heard Bradley was heading home for a visit in SK (he models in Calgary), I asked if he'd be interested in the shoot with the store model Alex and it all came together wonderfully!

I packed up a few antique items including an old yellow dresser, books, mason jars of marbles, pop bottles of crush, some fresh cut flowers and custom cupcakes made by my niece Kyra.  We shot for two hours in the fall landscape of the Bow Valley (just minutes from Oxbow) until we lost light.  Then we moved uptown to the historical Greer Block building, owned Lorri Solomon, where I set up my lights and we finished up the shoot. 

Here's a taste of the shots we pulled off that day...you can see more here.  Looking forward to future shoots like this one...it was so fabulous!







No comments: