February 09, 2007

Monthly Card Class

On Wednesday evening I held my first Monthly Card Making class. It was great to see all the ladies making cards together. You can sign up to come the first Wednesday of each month and make 6 beautiful cards for $20 (includes envelopes). I also offer this card box to take home so that your cards are organized and ready to give! I have the card boxes pre-made with lables for the dividers; you complete a card and it can go straight in the box!Email me (starrmercer@shaw.ca) if you're interested in next month's class: March 7th @ 7:00 - 9:00pm.

2 comments:

Kendra Hernandez said...

what a great idea starr! I just came across your blog today - I got it from Cindy Keery's blog (she's a good blogging friend of mine). I added your blog to my list - hope you don't mind! :)

Kim said...

I love checking out your blogs everyday Starr..it keeps me so up to date...speaking of which..I better get going on my blog !

Kim