June 01, 2007

Cooking with Jenny

Yesterday my lovely friend Jenny (& her daughter Jackie) came over so we could cook together. She prepared the recipes and organized the whole thing...even sent me a shopping list for ingredients. I expressed an interest in learning a bit more about cooking; since I'm an avid baker.
It was wonderful to cook with such an experienced chef as Jenny...she is so at-home in the kitchen. I am excited that she has decided to become a Pampered Chef Consultant in the future!

Our kids were great while we were busy in the kitchen. I learned three new recipies: Lentil Barley Stew, Beef & Cheese Manicotti and Roasted Checken with Balsamic Vinaigrette (which was supper for the evening). Everything was delicious and I can't wait for next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just reading about this makes me hungry!