June 01, 2007

*Tag, I'm It!*

Nancy got me...this is my FIRST tag! I am only allowed to give one word answers, I'll try my best... this should be interesting!

Yourself: quirky
Your Partner: the-one
Your Hair: fresh
Your Mother: amazing
Your Father: hard-working
Your Favorite Item: movies
Your Dream Last Night: gorillas!?!
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: Lexus SC convertable
Dream Home: mansion
The Room You Are In: office
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: successful
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Amber
You’re Not: weak
One of Your Wish List Items: a-holiday-with-my-husband
The Last Thing You Did: cooked
You Are Wearing: comfy stuff
Your Favorite Weather: fall
Last Thing You Ate: pretzel
Your Life: wonderful
Your Mood: thankful
Your Best Friend: Sisters
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: I-want-to-get-into-the-movie-industry!
Your Car: Nissan Quest
What Are You Doing At The Moment: blogging
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: The Holiday
What Is The Weather Like: nighttime-cool
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: always-laughing!!!


That was fun! Now to tag 5 others....

*Sarah
*Jenny
*Dee-Ann
*Tamara
*Cheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fun - we get to know you a lot better! I love The Holiday - Jude Law was so sexy in that movie!