January 03, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

...I think I should change the name of my blog to this!

Due to a lack of creativity over the holidays, I didn't blog. I guess I just needed a good break to get organized and fresh for the new year.

I had every intention of beginning 2008 on-time, but here I am 3 days late. I'll give myself the benefit of always travelling over the holidays, which really takes alot out of us. January 1st we spent 10 hours driving home in the [very fully packed] car and January 2nd was our day to unpack & catch up on mail, emails & messages. So to me, today is the beginning of a new year....I'm happy it's here!

The New Year is one of my most favorite times of the year! Full of good intentions, optimism and a fresh start! After I finalize my resolutions to work on in 2008, I'll post them here. I think my #1 resolution will be to fit blogging into my daily routine. Thank you for staying with me over these past few weeks of shotty-blogging :)

Photo taken East of Oxbow on the Forsyth farm during the holidays...it was absolutely beautiful throughout the town with all the frost.

No comments: