January 16, 2008

One Little Word 2008: BUILD

Well it's January 15th already...the dust has began to settle from the holidays, the pounds have began to fall off from the crazy eating, life is back to a routine...and we have decided on a word for 2008 (as inspired by Ali):

This word sums up our whole year ahead. We'll be focusing on...Building our future in Oxbow, Building our dream home, Building relationships with family & friends, Building a healthy body, I want to Build my stamping/scrapbooking/photography career into more of a business, Build a nurturing environment for our children, and continue to Build a balanced life.

I'll be making a collage to keep on our bulletin board; throughout the year I'll be adding to it with magazine clippings, inspirational quotes and photos to keep us focused & inspired if we ever stray from our goal. I was so impressed that my husband was on-board to do this with me, we choose the word together for our year and committed to it as a team.

If you have a word of the year, I'd love to hear it...please leave a comment with your word of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Starr,

Great idea! I would say that my word for this year would be "Faith". Faith mostly that one of my dear friends will go into remission from her cancer. Faith that my business will become what it used to be. Faith that my husband will find a job that fulfills him...faith that everything will be ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi girl,

Its neat that you chose a word this year...me too !! I chose Balance. I want to find balance between work and fun. I want to find balance for all of my friends even though our lives are always different. I want to balance my health. I want to find balance in my heart. I want to be balanced as a person. Thanks for the inspiration Starr ! Love, Kim