August 23, 2009

Project 365 8.23

Photoshoot for Amber & Chris
When Amber asked me to do some photos of her and her boyfriend when they came for a visit, I was pumped. I knew I'd have alot of fun photographing them! The only thing that Amber was particular about was that they ALL had to be black & white, her favorite type of photographs. I loved that they were relaxed & open to try anything...I also loved that Chris wore his hat, because that is his look. I was so happy with what I captured...enjoy!
This is Chris' favorite:

This is Amber's favorite:








2 comments:

russ said...

starr i have to say that the photos look awesome. It looks like you have found your calling.
Russ

Michelle said...

Hey Starr! I just wanted to say that I visit your blog everytime you update & I love seeing what you are up to.

You have become a great photographer!